Position: Revere Housing Authority is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for the Section 8 (Housing Choice Voucher) Program, with general knowledge of the program, to provide office support and manage clerical duties for all staff.
Reports to: Joan Ambrosino – Director of Leased Housing Management
Salary: $35,000 – $39,000 (depending on experience)
- Administers Centralized Waiting List applications and inquires
- Oversees the Inspection Process
- Input Utility Allowance Data
- Maintains tenant files
- Updates forms and letters in HAB
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls
- Schedule’s appointments
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains office supplies and HUD regulated forms
- Other duties as assigned
Must be a high school graduate or GED recipient. Associates degree preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, possess excellent communicating skills, both oral and written. Good organization skills and the ability to work with highly confidential documents.
Bi-lingual candidate are encouraged to apply.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Patricia E. Duffy, Interim Executive Director, Revere
Housing Authority, 70 Cooledge Street, Revere, MA 02151. RHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
For a copy of this job listing, please click here.