PUBLIC HOUSING MANAGER
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collects and reviews all continued occupancy forms to ensure that they are filled out completely and with accuracy.
- Processing annual and interim recertifications for State and Federal units.
- Address tenant issues that arise during annual recertification appointments.
- Visits elderly/young disabled sites to meet with residents for recertification appointnents.
- Maintains tenant files.
- Conduct private conferences with residents who are not in compliance with their lease, as requested by the Director of Housing Management.
- Follow up on apartment inspections when concerns of housekeeping issues arise; make referrals to the Mixed Population Coordinator when necessary.
- Attends court hearings from time to time. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office and industry standard programs; knowledge of EIV systems, Wage Match System; knowledge of leased housing policies, protocols, and regulations, as well as HUDDHCD housing program regulations and eligibility requirements preferred; Ability to multi-task, anticipate and identify problems, and devise creative and effective solutions.
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience in the public housing or property management field with knowledge of federal/state public housing, landlord/tenant law and property management practices. Post-secondary education or certification(s) in a related field/area is desirable. Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation is required.
Accepting resumes until this position filled.
Salary: $43,000-$47,00 depending on experience
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter of Interest to Patricia Duffy, Interim Executive Director
Revere Housing Authority, 70 Cooledge Street Revere, MA 02151 The RHA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action EmployerA copy of this job listing can be downloaded in PDF format here.