MIXED POPULATION COORDINATOR
REVERE HOUSING AUTHORITY
The Mixed Population Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide RHA senior and young disabled residents with crisis intervention and substance abuse counseling;
- Coordinate educational, vocational, health and social programs;
- Refer individuals to crisis intervention programs; Coordinate home care for the elderly and young disabled; Monitor delivery of on-site services;
- Conduct regular meetings with residents to assess needs including wellness visits;
- Establishes community contacts to help those in need;
- Organizes events with residents including the summer outing event;
- Assists the Housing Management Department with resident concerns/issues;
- Reports to the Director of Housing Management
- Other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
MSW/Licensed Social Worker required, plus 5 years progressively responsible work in health and social services or other advocacy fields. This is a part-time position; up to 18 hours per week.
How to Apply Cover letter, resume and three (3) professional references to: Carlos A. Lopez, Executive Director, Revere Housing Authority 70 Cooledge Street Revere, MA 02151. Accepting resumes until position filled. RHA is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer