The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for the Public Housing Program serves as a liaison between residents and RHA staff. The position will provide office support and manage clerical duties for all Main Office personnel. Must be generally knowledgeable about all public housing programs.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet all customers
- Reviewing public housing applications
- Assisting applicants with applications
- Answering all incoming calls
- Accepting and reviewing annual recertification paperwork
- Maintains front office lobby
- Assists with general office maintenance and clerical duties
- Assists the Deputy Director
- Processing utility bills
- Receiving tenant complaints and properly allocating them
- Assist with general correspondence, typing, copying and filing
- Verifying and entering invoices
- Other duties as assigned
Must be a high school graduate or GED recipient. Associates Degree preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. The incumbent must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written; have good organizational and typing skills and must be able to multitask in a busy work environment.
$37,000 – $40,000
General knowledge of Public Housing Programs and one year in property management/subsidized housing preferred.
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to Carlos A. Lopez Executive Director, Revere Housing Authority, 70 Cooledge Street, Revere, MA 02151.
This position will remain open until filled.
RHA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.